Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4.Moving Up with Google Apps

Google Apps gives me the opportunity to share, publish, and collaborate documents, videos,and formats with my team or my students. When I  invite teachers or students as editors, they can collaborate me in the real time making comments, adjusts or modifications to my documents.
 Google Docs is one of the most useful tools in the classroom before, during and after the instruction. For example in the writing  process, the students can work in their first draft from home,   during class they can collaborate each to another in the review and edit steps sharing their writing composition to give new ideas and make grammar and spelling corrections, at the same time they receive feedback from their classmates and teacher avoiding worksheets and copies. Finally, the students can make the last change to their writing before to publish and save it in  their writing portfolio.   

No comments:

Post a Comment